Sunday, August 12, 2007

Let it go.



Good morning, and peace unto you.

As we read in Tsunetomo Yamamoto's classic work the Hagakure:

It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age'... to which one cannot return.

That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same.

For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. This is the mistake of people who are attached to past generations. They have no understanding of this point.

On the other hand, people who only know the disposition of the present day and dislike the ways of the past are too lax.



Men are living on the cusp of radical change. On one hand, material wealth has never been more plentiful. The arts and the sciences are highly developed. Ours is a time of relative peace and security; violence and warfare are far from the daily lives of the majority of the American people.

However, as Dickens says, it is also "the worst of times."

For all practical purposes, men have been barred from marriage and family life, on pain of financial, emotional, and literal enslavement.

While women are surging ahead professionally and academically, men are increasingly dropping out of a game that is increasingly stacked against them.

And while the mainstream media and popular culture celebrate women and belittle men, the Gents are responding by turning their backs on feminized brainwashing machine most call Post Modern American culture.

So what is going on here?

Men, having been subjected to Leftist pressure for close to 40 years, seem to be growing tired of having feminist doctrine shoved down their throats, and are unconsciously resisting the feminist machine the best way they know how. But at the same time, many are still clinging to ideas that are holdovers of the time when men were generally respected and appreciated. Too many are still believers in the Church of Chivalry and Self Sacrifice, no matter how great the injustices they suffer.

Not all are asleep. Many have organized in order to combat the slow erosion of the rights of Men and families, and are actively challenging the feminist orthodoxy.

However, movements such as ours will take time in order to bring our ideas to fruition. Indeed, our movement will result in changes to the social order that are difficult to foresee.

We must remember, dear readers, that the Golden Age of America, the 1950's and 60s, with the big house with the white picket fence, and the stay at home wife and mother and the industrial hardworking father, has passed us by. Those days are done.

No matter what happens, we can never go home again. Feminism has changed the landscape of America irrevocably, and, if we look to history, fatally. No Matriarchy has survived and thrived, and America will be no exception. Indeed, feminism is a symptom of a larger disease, the disfiguring Pox of a much larger malaise.

So then, knowing what we know now, what do we do about it?

MGTOW.

As the old children's rhyme goes:

Eenie, meenie, meinie, moe

Catch a tiger by the toe

If he hollers

let him go


Eenie, meenie, meinie, moe


It's time to let go gentlemen.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, things are the way they are. Change will come, but it will come slowly. And once change comes, the outcome may have unexpected consequences, both positive and negative.

We should work for change, as our efforts are a part of the playing out of the Universal Scheme. Our efforts are not for naught, as TEN THOUSAND RIVERS FLOW INTO THE SEA.

But at the same time, we as Men have to be smart. We have to remain healthy and whole in order to spread our message of liberation to the masses. We can't help anyone else if we, as Men's Rights Activists, get caught up in the Fematrix.

It's been said that:

The Way of the Samurai is found in death. When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death. It is not particularly difficult. Be determined and advance. To say that dying without reaching one's aim is to die a dog's death is the frivolous way of sophisticates.


But I am here to tell you something different. As Men (and women) who know what we know, it is our DUTY and OBLIGATION to live to teach others. We survive and thrive by OUTLASTING and ENDURING the danger until it has passed.

MGTOW.

And so, we have to let go of our desires and expectations. We have to let go of the desire to "turn back the clock." We have to let go of unrealistic expectations, traditions, and cultural patterns that prevent us from working our will in the here and now.

So how do we do this?

MGTOW.

A good example of an enlightened man living the MGTOW philosophy is none other than our good friend Outcast Superstar, blogger and now administrator of the Happy Bachelors site.

I would like to share with you a portion of his farewell blog post. I think this is the attitude that we as Men need to adapt in order to survive and thrive in these twisted times:

Even at the young age of 18 I got the message it wasn’t about how you acted or looked, it was about the size of your wallet unless you were an exciting bad boy or a thug... All though I wasn’t able to put all the pieces together for another five years, I realized there is something fishy about the girls I went to school with ...

... One thing which was starting to become painfully clear is that Girls just don’t appreciate sweet caring nice guys who would have loved them to death like a young puppy dog would for its master if they would have showed it some warm loving affection


I went through a similar phase, when I was still searching for answers. I knew something was wrong, but I had no idea how deep the rabbit hole actually was.

Please believe that there are many Men out there that are searching for answers, just like Outcast and I did. And as they Seek, they shall find.

Now speaking about the various Men's Rights sites and blogs he visited in his search for truth, the author notes that:


Cool Tools 4 men
had a big impact on me because I had a life changing event one day while reading through its forum. On August 17, 2006 I found an article called “Confession of a Feminazi” No one piece has ever made a big impact on me like this one did. Never has a piece turned my stomach inside out and sent shivers down my spine where my body was shaking all over like this one piece did. It hit me very hard because it was that day when I came to the reality that it doesn’t matter if I’m an honorable family man who has done nothing wrong. It just takes one false abuse claim and I would be fucked for life. It was this day where I vowed I would NEVER get married under any circumstances (at least in the Westernized countries).

Another amazing thing happened as well; once the truth set it, the truth set me free. Once I decided I was going to be a dedicated life long bachelor, I no longer ached for a relationship and could care less whether Women liked me or not because the void was no longer there and I was no longer in pain. I realized from this day on I will get to be in control of my life and not be a life long wage slave for an ungrateful Bitch. It was up to me to redefine what success is and not American Women.


And Outcast Superstar was enlightened!

Read the rest of his writings here. It is a must read!

Gents, this is the attitude that we must take. We have to realize that we give away our personal power to people and institutions that are more than happy to use it against us. We have allowed people, who mean us harm, to manipulate our God given emotional and spiritual needs for their own selfish purposes, and we can't allow this to continue anymore.

Once you take back your personal power, and heal thyself with the medicine of truth and clear vision, the hurt goes away. The only thing left is the purity of steadfast resolve, and a spirit that is immovable, no matter how things change, and at the same time, totally in sync with the flow of reality.

And so in closing, I would like to leave you with this passage from the Hagakure:

In the Kamigata area they have a sort of tiered lunch box they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon returning, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. As might be expected, this is one of my recollections of the capital [Kyoto]. The end is important in all things.


Substitute feminism for the lunch box, and crush it underfoot.

Then you are well on your way.

Kumogakure.

3 comments:

Outcast Superstar said...

Wow Great Post! Thanks for the kind words!

NHY said...

Good post and you made some valid points there, man. I recently put myself into a bit hole in regards to a girl and decided to dis - regard what others were telling me, which only made me feel more uncomfortable and just say fuck it and sent a message to the girl I don't want a relationship with her.

Might have being harsh, might haven't even being the right way to go about doing it but I feel that I just dodged a bullet.

I felt that it would be best that I'm fully independent myself, without having to answer to anyone.

Keep up the good work, man.

NHY

Kirigakure said...

Outcast,

Thanks man.

You've worked damn hard to get the knowledge out, so you have my respect off top. Also, you have a sleeper hold on the game at the age of 22. Many dudes twice your age never even realize why they have such a hard time with women, or why they are trapped in the hellhole of feminasty slave courts and whatnot.

Respect!

NHY said,

"...made me feel more uncomfortable and just say fuck it and sent a message to the girl I don't want a relationship with her.

Might have being harsh, might haven't even being the right way to go about doing it but I feel that I just dodged a bullet.

I felt that it would be best that I'm fully independent myself, without having to answer to anyone."

Yep!

That's the way it should be done. When I talk about making sure that a girl meets your standards, it goes without saying that a lot of females out here are not prepared to roll with your program.

Guys who follow the MGTOW path have to reject a lot of girls. That's just the way it goes, as I had to do it a lot myself until I found that special girl that said yes, and we ended up getting married!

So whether your ideal woman is to be found in Ireland, or across the sea somewhere, she's out there somewhere.

MGTOW.

Take it easy!