Monday, August 6, 2007

Hope Springs Eternal.




What's good??

Starting today, Kumogakure School is shifting focus.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(In and Yo, otherwise known as Yin and Yang, the symbolic representation of the interplay of universal forces.)


We are moving out of In mode, the aspect that deals with the feminine, the dark, and the negative, and moving into the Yo mode, the aspect that covers the masculine, the light, and the positive side of things.

I've written a great deal about the past, and about history, about gloom, and about doom. We've examined Supreme Court decisions, ancient Greek philosophy, Feminist pyscho-babble, and numerous financial related topics, all in our search for truth and understanding.

We know that the parental rights of men have been terminated. We are well aware that the traditional concepts of marriage and family have been repealed in the West. We understand that there are powerful interests that seek to enslave the unwashed "masses." The evidence is overwhelming that our fiat monetary system could collapse at any time.

Now that we know what we know, what do we do about it? Are we going to continue to hold on to thought patterns and ways of living that are irrelevant? Shall we continue to buy into the system that seeks our mental, financial, and psychological debasement?

This is the critical question that I will speculate on over the coming months.

In addition, I plan on doing more research on the writings of feminists and our other opponents, so that we can better know our enemy.

Of course I will, on occasion, dip into the vaults of history in order to highlight past happenings that I feel are relevant to our modern age.

Furthermore, Kumo the Dude will post on the state of our financial markets as developments happen.

And, since relations with the opposite sex are among the most perilous of undertakings in our lives today, I will talk about concepts related to love, sex, and relationships, such as marriage (monogamous and polygamous), negotiation and communication, Male headship of house and home, and so forth.

And finally, I intend on discussing how we as Men can use the current social and political climate to our advantage, fully leveraging MGTOW in our quest for freedom and personal development.

It should be noted that Kumo the Dude is a young guy. I've had a lot of experiances and such, but I will not be right all the time, nor will you, dear reader, agree with everything I have to say. Sometimes what I will touch on will definitely be considered Taboo, but in these days and times, I say that everything that we have previously held to be true needs to be carefully and deliberately re-examined.

Everything.


With that being said, I encourage everyone reading these words not to take my word as Gospel on anything. Please read my arguments, check out the source materials for yourself, and then come to your own conclusions.

Let's get to it!

Kumo.

2 comments:

Keoni Galt said...

Nice redesign of the site, Kumo! I like it!

Keep up the great work!

Kirigakure said...

Change is good right?

It's time to get Nasty bro!!

Let's do this.