Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stop the Presses, Correction.

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention that Ron Paul, while he did vote for H.R. 590, DID NOT VOTE for the feminist pork bill spending bill H.R. 3093!

While it is indisputable that H.R. 590 is filled with flaws and falsehoods, I can live with our favorite Rep voting for it. The fact that he stayed true to his ideals and voted against the actual money bill fills me with relief. I had truly thought that even Ron Paul had betrayed us. In our business, we can't afford to put blind trust in ANYONE, no matter how ideal he may seem.

I apologize for my previous post, as I was not aware that the article I referenced for the Ron Paul vote was discussing a totally different bill. This is why I value my readers: if I should make a mistake, then I will be set to rights with the quickness.

I don't claim to have all the answers, and I do make mistakes from time to time, but I try my best to be as accurate as possible.

At this point, I would like to respond to some of the comments:

... Ron Paul did NOT vote for alleged legislation!

He voted "aye" for a 1 page bill saying abusing women is bad and congress doesn't approve. THAT is "H.R. 590",

Then the blog author followed up with an unrelated article about "H.R. 3093" which Ron Paul voted AGAINST in it's entirety.

The ONLY thing he voted IN FAVOR OF in "H.R. 3093" was an amendment for additional border patrol money, but VOTED AGAINST THE BILL!

October 14, 2007 11:56 PM


It should be said that Ron Paul did vote for H.R. 590, a bill that is full of lies and distortions. However, this is excusable, as Ron Paul probably isn't as schooled on recognizing, much less debunking, hyperemotional feminist statistics as some of the MRAs out there.

Tba said...

Thanks guys for the links. You guys are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. HR 590 is NOT the same as HR 3093. The article that you linked to Kumo was in reference to HR 3093 and Ron Paul voted AGAINST that bill.

THIS IS MUSIC TO MY EARS. Kumo, don't scare us like that again. Maybe you assumed the title of HR 590 was the same as the bill referenced to in that article?

I'll retract my previous post.

VOTE FOR RON PAUL DAMN IT.

October 15, 2007 9:30 AM


Damn right!!! Ron Paul or Die baby!

Atlas shrugged said...

I have to laugh at you MRAs. You are going down with a sinking ship. You signed the contract and you are chained to the oars. So long suckers.

If you were a MGTOW none of this would matter to you. You would be living your life removed from a system that hates you and only wants to destroy you.

By removing yourself from this system you are doing far more to accelerate it's self destruction than by voting for Hillary.

October 15, 2007 2:18 PM


Welcome Atlas.

Yes, I am well aware of Ayn Rand and her role in the Elitist scheme of things. Atlas Shrugged is the key tome that signifies to like minded people that they are "in the know." Make no mistake... the Elites are a small, and ultimately insignificant number of people that rely on lies, deception and fear to maintain their hold on the masses.

But actually, those who shrug should be careful:

As more people wake up and find out what's going on, the Hunters will find themselves to be the Hunted.

That is why I blog, and this is why we will ultimately win, no matter how impossible it may seem.

As for the Billary crack, I was going for the sarcastic. No man with any common sense would vote for that little MAN. And yes, even though I have chosen to Go My Own Way, that doesn't mean that I should die to the world.

Those with eyes that can see realize that every action on our part DOES make a difference in the Universal Scheme. Even if it is as small as enlightening a young man searching for the truth about the Fematrix, all of our actions make an impact.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you that the best course of action is to do nothing, and allow this corrupt system to collapse in on itself, I am also of the opinion that we should do all we can to enlighten others, thus gaining new recruits that can join us in doing... absolutely nothing!

But I digress.

With all that said...

GO RON PAUL!!

Kumo.

No comments: