Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ode to the Eternal Bachelor!



I have been informed that Duncan Idaho, author of the Magnificent Eternal Bachelor Blog, has decided to move on to other things.

Fortunately, his posts have been archived here.

Change happens to all of us; and some of us know how it is when the time comes to get out of the Blog game. It comes with the territory.

EB has enlightened an awesome number of men to the perils of the fematrix, including yours truly. If anyone needs a rest for his labors, it is he.

My prediction?

He will see something that pisses him off. He will notice some feminist lie that needs to be countered. He may understand that the salvation of his brothers may very well rest in his capable hands. The fire will grow. The sweet desire to blog will increase.

My thoughts? We haven't heard the last of the Eternal Bachelor.

And we, the Generals of the Men's Rights Movement, will be here to welcome the Return of The King.

Godspeed.

Kumogakure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly hope that he really had nothing to say (in which case, I believe he will be back). My fear is that he was forced off somehow.

Long live the Eternal Bachelor.

Anonymous said...

I was going make his blog my homepage....

Kirigakure said...

It is a huge bummer gents, all the way around.

Anonymous said...

Yea, His site was great. Showed it to quite a few people.
Woke some up, Others hated it but at least it made them aware.

gonna be missed

Unknown said...

Long live the king.

Kirigakure said...

Here Here!