Friday, April 13, 2007

An Email, by Marky Mark.

The realist shizznit I've ever read!!

A destined to be classic essay on why American men have lost all faith in American women.

Folks,

Christopher from OR commented on this article at Outcast Superstar’s blog. I checked it out, and e-mailed Devvy Kidd, the writer of the original article, which can be found at:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd196.htm

if you wish to read it in its entirety.


---------------------------

Ma'am,

I was reading the comments to a Men's blog I read, and one of the posters alluded to your article. While I don't agree with his assessment that you & other conservative women hate men with as much fury as the feminists, I can see why he'd think that. While you lambasted us men (much of it justified), it seemed to me that you gave American women a free pass; it seemed to me that THEIR role in our societal decline and onset of tyranny was glossed over. Say what you want, but it looked to me as if you were absolving our women of the blame that is rightfully theirs.

Question #1 is this: why are our women WORTH protecting, hmmm? I can't think of a reason, not when they're skanks & whores. Whoa, that's a serious charge! Yes, it is; I'll also back it up. Did you know that over 1/4 of women aged 14-59 are infected with HPV (Human Pappiloma Virus), which causes genital warts, cervical cancer, nice little problems like that? Did you also know that, among women ages 20-24, 44.8% (almost half!) of them are infected with HPV? BTW, these figures are from the CDC; no one made them up. A large percentage of our women are also carrying, HSV-1, HSV-2, and Hep-C. These aren't like the STDs of old (The Clap, Syphilis, Chlamydia, etc.), which are curable; no, these are SERIOUS STDs that one carries for life. How did our women get infected with such serious diseases? Why are they infected in such great numbers? I'll tell you why: they live a wicked, debauched, and promiscuous lifestyle-end of story.

That may be true, but there are men sleeping with them, you say. That's ok; I'm ready to counter your argument, Ma'am. Yes, men are sleeping with women (it takes two to tango), but it's only a small percentage of men. Because of social proofing, women will only chase after & sleep with men whom their girlfriends think are cool; IOW, if a man is seen desirable by women, the more women there are who will want him. I've seen this in action myself. I remember going out to a restaurant with a colleague, who's involved with his church's widow/widower ministry. Because I'd been with a group of women, hot babes who normally wouldn't give this 45 year old Jersey boy the time of day were giving me The Eye. The attention wasn't directed at me because I'm hunk material anymore, either; I'm far from it these days! Hot babes were checking me out because other women wanted me; in turn, that made them want me. I ignored these women; I don't need them or the BS they'll surely bring into my life...


Be sure to read the rest of this piece here.

No comments: