Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot Flixx: Fiat Empire.

Gang,

Instead of listening to me go on and on this week, I'll simply share this film with you instead.

Check it out, and realize that our economic system is completely arse backwards. As the Mighty Mish notes: Deflation is the natural order of things... not massive bubbles and violent inflationary cycles created by Central Banking Cartels.

Your daily cost of living should be falling, not rising.

Your money should become more valuable over time, not less. And you should be earning a fair amount of interest, instead of the pittance banks are paying out today.


Your working hours should be gradually declining over time, instead of either increasing exponentially or being suddenly cut short by sudden downturns in the economy that lead to you being issued a pinkslip.






FIAT EMPIRE - Why The Federal Reserve Violates The U.S. Constitu - Watch more amazing videos here



By all means... be sure to set aside a few hours, grab your family members, and be prepared to experience a rude awakening.

You are a serf.

You are a loyal citizen of the Fiat Empire.

Gyokko out.

3 comments:

Ba1anced / Purposed_1/AlvinIII said...

Dude!!

I am so Happy that you Re-opened your site for the public. I missed out signing up with you before your site went Private. Have you finished your Book Yet. So Looking Forward to it man.

-Ba1anced
TEXAS

Kirigakure said...

What up balanced!

Welcome back.

I'm still working on my project, although I haven't decided if I am going to write an actual book, or release a DVD documentary type product.

Yep... I'm assembling my team, and research is currently ongoing.

When it comes out, I want it to blow the doors off of folks. I want to make sure, like the epic book "Taken into Custody", that lives are changed forever.

More info on that though as we get closer to completion...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!