Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Slanderous DART ads.

Gang,

In response to the latest Media Radar alert, I wrote the following letter, which was sent to Fox News, CNN, all of my elected officials, and the offending Domestic Violence advocacy group responsible for these ridiculous advertisements:

To the employees and staff of Familyplace.org,

Your advertisements are beyond slanderous.

As a black man, I have to ask you… HOW DARE YOU sully our reputation and our honor as black men.

How dare you assume that white men are going to grow up to beat their wives?

How dare you use children to spread your misleading message? It is a proven fact that women BEAT, BATTER, AND ABUSE ON PAR WITH MEN.

See: http://dvstats.org/

Your lies and your manipulations will no longer go unchallenged and unquestioned. Whenever groups such as you attempt to slander men, excuse violent women, and utilize children in your quest to spread propaganda, groups such as Media Radar, and individual citizens such as myself will be watching you, and will counter your efforts with the cold, hard truth.

If you have any integrity, you will issue a public apology, and refrain from promoting such nonsense in the future.

Take note...people like you who try to use the serious crime of domestic violence to obtain more funding and more public support will be challenged from here on out.


Not my best writing, but I think sufficient enough to communicate my outrage.

Some have asked me, why do you get so upset when feminist groups put out this blatantly anti-male propaganda? It doesn't affect YOU does it? You ARE a good man who wouldn't hurt a fly aren't you? So what's the big deal?

My response: Anytime a group or individual puts out such obviously false, misleading, slanderous, and inflammatory propaganda, it makes my blood boil.

An attack on one innocent man is an attack on all innocent men.


The concept of Honor
, which most men have forgotten in their quest for feminist crowd pleasing metro sexuality, is something that I take very seriously. No matter what material objects, or worldly successes a man may have, it means absolutely zero if his integrity and his honor is dragged through the mud. The hard truth is that no one is going to defend the Pride of Men except us, and no one is going to give us respect until we respect ourselves and stop turning the other cheek. Enough is enough!

The best defense is a strong offense. And I get seriously offensive when feminists such as the Bitches of Family Place decide to utilize children and bogus statistics to further their own aims at my and my son's expense.

Two words for feminists who think they can do or say whatever the hell they want without a word of complaint... THINK AGAIN.

The time for being nice is over with. No more Mr. Nice Guy. If a feminist talks shit, then she'd better be prepared for the tongue-lashing she is going to get in return.

Remember when I said that feminism is on its way out? The uproar this DART campaign has caused is yet another sign that the tired old feminist rhetoric is finally meeting with a small, yet determined resistance.

Big Respect goes out to those speaking out for men in a very public way on this.





Peace to my man Glen Sacks who was kind enough to set up a quick and easy way to protest the DART campaign, and Props go to Media Radar and all of the individuals and groups that support Radar in its efforts.

Back in tha day, feminists such as our Familyplace friends could spout feminist bullshit all day long. So to see this group put on the offensive, and have the lamestream media provide some coverage to this issue, is a positive step in the right direction.

At some point in the very near and turbulent future, I expect that society at large, for a host of differing yet convergent reasons, will give feminists and their ideology the cold shoulder. The survival of civilized society depends on it.

And when that day comes, I'll be sure to have a glass of champagne to celebrate the Day that Feminism Died.

Until that moment comes,

Toku.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you speak up to nasty women, your value goes up. I wrote a nasty, anti-feminist op-ed to our local newspaper, every two months for 15 years. I was the most infamous person in our city of 100,000+, and awfully proud of it.

Other men could not figure it out. At break time, I was usually sitting in the midst of a large group of women, all smiling, joking, and chatting.

A man I knew asked a friend, "How can you be friends with Anonymous age nn? Don't you know he hates women?"

She giggled and old him, "He doesn't hate women. He only hates feminists."

She added, "Besides, we know what he stands for."

He did not understand that last remark. I did. Most men are wimps who state no opinions and women have no respect for them. I certainly stated opinions, and was more desirable as a man than other men simply because I was not afraid to take a moral stand on issues.

I suppose one could say my militant views sort of made me into a Bad Boy?

Anonymous age 66

Kirigakure said...

"I suppose one could say my militant views sort of made me into a Bad Boy?"

You read my mind! lol

I'm getting ready to speak about all that in my next "Discipline" post.

I've always been a bad boy in that respect... I've never hesitated to stand up for myself in the face of women acting badly.

And, just as you say, all of the women in my life have respected me more because I don't let the womenfolk walk all over me.

"I certainly stated opinions, and was more desirable as a man than other men simply because I was not afraid to take a moral stand on issues."

Agreed 100%.

At this stage in the game... when the womenfolk in my life test me, I wonder how many of them do it to gauge my reaction??

You know what they say... can't live with them...

Unknown said...

In regards to assault tactics, I would also like to add this from Mens News Daily.
笑止!!!


The article was submitted back in september but I believe it is a good place to start.

-DKSanctuary-

Anonymous said...

All that feminist slander money is going to start drying up soon enough.

Did you hear that orders to the Federal Mint for gold coins are coming in at such a high rate that they literally can't keep up with the demand. Handling fees are going up from 3 to 10% Big momma government is about to go broke. This is a big sign showing that people don't have much faith in the long term outlook of the greenback.

When the money dries up, I think a lot of this crazy feminist stuff will be pitched off the deck with the rest of the flotsam.

Still though, that stuff is outrageous. We're taxed to pay for ads that make us out to be thugs and criminals, and that's beyond the pale.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the female reporter was continually interrupting Glen -- cutting him off, talking over him, and asking pointless questions in a deliberate attempt to shout him down and waste time? AND that the camera was off him the majority of the time he was speaking, while the DART ads and the stereotypical 'Violence Against Women' infoboards were run instead? This is atypical of the feminized media when a man protests against injustice and misandry. She (and presumably, CNN) was not interested at all in hearing his point of view -- only using it to shut him down and push their agenda.

Anonymous said...

"My response: Anytime a group or individual puts out such obviously false, misleading, slanderous, and inflammatory propaganda, it makes my blood boil."

same here!

Anonymous said...

Attention everyone on this board,

I Strongly urge you all to take some time out and check this Crash Course seminar on our debt driven economy out. Prepare the best wayu you know how for you and your loved ones. It has lots of graphs and charts , but i't well worth the view. We still have too many people hioping for the best and NOT expecting the worst. Pleas check this out, even review the concepts that you already may know.

Gotcha T. I will buy this book. I have something for you to check out as well. It's a crash course on our economy and our dependence on debt to survive. Very compelling. Enjoy.

http://goldsilver.com/crash_course.php?video_id=29&cat_id=6&ss=db9e78a42ffd9a36c51cf8e5ab3edcce

Anonymous said...

Edit:

I Strongly urge you all to take some time out and check this Crash Course seminar on our debt driven economy. Prepare the best way you know how for you and your loved ones. It has many graphs and charts , but it's well worth the view. We still have too many people hoping for the best and NOT expecting the worst. Please check this out, even review the concepts that you already may know.

Kirigakure said...

Balanced,

Thanks for the link... I will check it out and throw it up on the blog (gotta screen it first to make sure its on the level).

But yes... we are in a whole lot of trouble. The worst is yet to come, and EVERYONE who is reading this should prepare themselves as best they can.

Only the prepared are going to come out of the other side in a position to pick up the peices and begin again.

On the bright side, political feminism, as we know it today, is done for. It's not question of if, but a question of when.