Saturday, August 30, 2008

What 'Chu you know about...

That Old Skool Cartoon goodness??












First of all... Cartoons today SUCK something terrible. Yes, I know that most of tha classics were propaganda...















... but at least it was propaganda that made some kinda sense. Today's animated dribble is downright insulting to my intelligence.

Secondly... why the F&^K does the Cartoon Network have to broadcast six hours of freaking Ed, Ed, and Eddie everyday of the week? Who watches that S*^t?






Thirdly... check out my man DK Sanctuary's blogspot here.


Finally... come back and check out the Togakure Report this Sunday. Until then, watch my girl Chun Li do her thing... since she's probably the only gurl that could seriously give the Kidd a run for his money!!





(Would I file a Restraining Order against Magnificent Chun?? Not if I know what's good for me!!!)

One.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you! Now I'll never look at the Mario Bros the same way again!

LOL!

Unknown said...

.......ugh Toga.....what about the original X-MEN, and the 1996 versions of the X-MEN and Spiderman. Hell, Spiderman 96 was the whole reason I got into science and logic. Batman the animated series was the only cartoon I would run home from school to see.

Cartoon now days are crap, not only are they boring but they take 2-300 episodes to get the story out, while showing the same irrelevant, stupid advertisements every 3 min.
-DKSanctuary-

Kirigakure said...

lol

The Mario clip made me realize that it is useless to fight Marxist Feminism.

ALL HAIL CHAIRMAN MARIO!!!

DK,

All of the shows you referenced were totally bad arse and extremely manly.

One has to wonder if these testosterone inducing shows, that encourage boys and men the world over to challenge evil, have been removed for a reason...