Sunday, July 27, 2008

Togakure School: The Gameplan.

Good morning, and I hope this day finds you well.

I wanted to take some time to share with you all my vision for Togakure School going forward.

From the outset, I wanted this blog to be different from other Men's Rights blogs. There are some that are news oriented, chronicling the miseducation of the Misandric Media. There are others that are more focused on Women behaving badly, and still others that gather and report strategic intelligence that Men need just to survive in the Fematrix.

Togakure School is different in that I wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery.

What is feminism? How did it come to be? Who were the primary actors? What is its purpose?

What is the truth behind Domestic Violence propaganda? Are men really the sole abusers? Who is responsible for dragging my reputation as a man through the mud, and for what purpose?

As time went by, I discovered that feminism, as an outgrowth of Platonic philosophy, is older than I ever imagined. This of course, led me to re-examine the ancient past for answers. Those answers triggered a very rude awakening.

In the next phase, I became a Truthseeker. It was obvious that, as smart as I considered myself to be, I was a brainwashed product of the American school system (more on that in future posts). I needed to deprogram myself, and find out the TRUTH.

I examined, with brutal honesty, every aspect of my learning. Nothing was sacred; Religion, Society, Race, Relationships, Culture, Economics, Politics, Sex, the educational system itself... all were thoroughly probed and critically tested.

Such intense internal and external examination led me to probe the essence of my being; to the point where I took a DNA test and finally found my Roots.

My examination of Politics, Finance, and Economics yielded ample proof that there are cartels and cabals of men that attempt to shape the world to their twisted image, and that these men are the same ones behind our Feminist Jihad, our interventional politics, and our insane quest to unite the world by means of the awesome military, political, and economic might of the American Empire.

And finally, I discovered that my generation was not the first to be persecuted for the crime of simply being a man. Indeed, the battle against Misandry is an ancient one, and legal discrimination against men has been Public Policy for hundreds of years.

And with that realization, the question becomes... so what?

I've got all of this knowledge, so what the F&^k am I gonna do with it??

Well, as Mr. Tim Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Workweek would put it, it's time for some serious Lifestyle Design!

Or, to translate it into MRA jargon, its time to take MGTOW to the next level.

We know all about feminism. We know all about how government has stuck its big nose into the private lives of the people. We are aware of how the society at large has been transformed into Sheeple, and we also know that economic and social paralysis looms just around the corner.

Duly noted.

It's often said that the Stock Market doesn't look at the past, but it looks six months into the future. I don't know how accurate that is all the time, but I do know this is a philosophy we as Men need to adopt.

While being aware of the history, motivation, and goals of our enemies, we need to use our awesome powers and literally call forth the lifestyle and freedom we seek into existence. We need to insure that we prepare for the transitions that lie ahead, so that we can start out, well equipped and well rested, when Men are called upon to rebuild a broken and confused civilization.

Mr. John Rubio, webmaster of Dollarcollapse.com, writes an excellent essay on this very topic. I would recommend you take a look at it.

We also need to take stock of whom our friends and allies are. Libertarians, Ron Paul soldiers, Truthseekers, Gold Bugs, Men's Rights Activists, women who are sick of the feminist party line, traditional religionists... we need to understand that the enemy of our enemy is our friend, and begin building bridges and forming relationships with those who share a common goal: Breaking the bonds of tyranny, and protecting their familial, economic, social, and political freedoms from an overzealous minority who seek to mold the world in their fundamentally flawed image.

There is much more I can say about this, but I need to make a final point before I end this post.

The net result of all of my activism, truthseeking, research, and prayer has been enlightenment, and empowerment.

What does that mean?

It means that I am educated, motivated, and awake. I have found that humanity possesses great power, and can literally create their own reality based on their thoughts, words, and actions.

This is the Great Secret that those who desire to control the masses have sought to hide. Our elites know that if all of humanity were given the facts about themselves, about other people, about human nature, and about the Universal Laws that change not and are no respecter of persons, then normal men and women would naturally go forth to create a world of peace, prosperity, happiness, and spiritual life.

The vast majority of men and women seek happiness, family, community, and meaningful work. They do not seek Misandry or Misogyny. They don't seek wars and bloodshed. They don't seek the unlawful confiscation of house and property. They don't seek hyperinflation and the hidden tax it represents. They don't seek disharmonious family relationships, rampant divorces, and broken homes. The primary reason why all of these sorrowful things occur in such large numbers is primarily due to ignorance, both willful and unintended.

Even the law itself has been perverted; since the primary reason for the existence of law is to protect the Natural Rights honest people from the minority who seek evil for its own sake. Through the force of law, everyone, man, woman, and child, are given guidelines in how they are to conduct themselves. This is a crucial understanding, and it is the reason why the Rule of Law is so important in the advancement of human progress.

Of course, there are some people that revel in chaos and disorder. True Believers who would burn down the forest in order to protect it. They, in past ages, would have been called criminals, rouges, whores, megalomaniacs, riff-raff, and other fitting adjectives. These sad sacks of humanity conform perfectly with the 80/20 rule: 20 percent of any given population causes 80 percent of its problems.

However, as we shall soon see, in our modern day, much of this ignorance has been a result of miseducation at the hands of our Mysterious Money Men Elite. The inmates have seized control of the asylum (for example, the snakes that we commonly call Congressmen), and the implications of this fact are profound, and chilling.

Even so, it is my belief that this ignorance is dissipating. Events are in motion that will provide an oh-so-painful wake up call that will force the people to stop accepting their force fed diet of propaganda and bullshit, and look within themselves to discern the truth, just as I have done. In fact, in day to day conversations I have with people, I am amazed at how many people are starting to get it. In many cases, the only thing that is missing is a "name" to their pain.

For example, people suspect that their dollar is becoming more and more worth-less, but they don't understand why until I give them a key-word, "inflation." After that, they understand everything.

Once this happens on a mass scale, then, they will be able to distinguish the Real from the Unreal. Those who seek to control by lies and deceit will be stripped naked for all to see.

So!

From here on out, we here at Togakure School, while still covering relevant current events with respect to Men's Rights, feminism, politics, and so forth, will be more forward looking. We will look for the positives, instead of focusing so much on the negatives. We will discuss preparation and planning to take advantage of current events, whenever possible. We will talk about MGTOW in detail, and how Men can leverage this powerful philosophy, in order to make their dreams come true.

An ambitious task, but one that is more fitting with my world view. I walk the streets like a demi-god these days. Can't nobody tell me any differently!

Enjoy your day, no matter what happens.

Togakure.

No comments: