Friday, April 11, 2008

Please Bear With Us...

The Kidd is Hyper-Busy, with projects, educational pursuits and Mad Money ventures.

Plus, I've been contemplating my next series of posts. I want to make sure that I approach the subject matter carefully, and do it right, because I think the material I'm going to cover is profound, and hopefully will really open some eyes.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a little something to tide you over.

I'm going to tackle the writings of Bax, which I stumbled across while lurking on the Immortal Eternal Bachelor's blogspot.

And while I have a lot to say about his work, I've boiled it down to three words:

Responsibility, Accountability, and Justice.

See, while many in our rapidly declining culture speak of Rights and Liberty, what many don't realize is that Rights also come with an equal and opposite ideal:

Responsibility.

Advanced students would do well to watch Watch Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class for more info on the interplay between these two concepts.

In essence, Humanity has Natural Rights that no man or government can take away. But at the same time, it also has Responsibilities that cannot be avoided. One without the other is like Kool-Aid with no Sugar, Peanut Butter without the Jelly, and Toku without Gold and Silver coinage!!

But... I digress.

In anticipation of my next series, please visit one of my favorite websites, Taken in Hand.

It's very interesting because the visitors to this page acknowledge ideas that are taboo and underground in our Matriarchal regime... concepts such as Male Headship, Female submission, Duties, Responsibilities, and all that Jazz.

Sociologists, Feminists, and other Smart Dumb Niggas would do well to study the ideas promoted there... perhaps they might learn something!

Anyway, check it out, and we'll talk later.

Toku out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and Toku without Gold and Silver coinage!!

haha! keep it pimpin'

Kirigakure said...

All Day!

Toku "Golden Fighter" Gakure.

Kirigakure said...

オーイ!

もし日本語でしゃべったら、分かれる日本語で書いてくれよ。

ありがてー!