Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Price is Right!!

A Sad Sad commentary on the state of the Black Family.

Ah well, Fuck it.

At least tha clip has the Price is Right theme... so that makes everything A.O.K!!





So remember... the avoidance of a lifetime of crippling payments can be yours... IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!

As an added bonus...

SPECIAL MATCH!!

Bob "Big Pimpin'" Barker vs. "Slick Willie" Clinton!








Who's tha Biggest Playa? You make the call!

As for me, I GOTTA roll with Big Bob. You ain't never heard of Barker's Beauties??

Toku "Pretty Boy" Gakure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maury needs to be FLOGGED a hundred times for that show... this guy exploits people for rations.

Kirigakure said...

Heck yeah!

Flogging... lol. Sounds like the punishment for a new generation.

Whenever I watch that show, I feel like I lose 2 IQ points every 15 minutes...