Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Back.

Welcome to Jeweled Tiger School.

Just as molecules below and the planets above constantly change with the times and the seasons, so does the title and the focus of this blog.

Gyokko (Gyo for short) is the pseudonym I will be using this year, and the Tiger will be my symbol.

As we read on Wiki:

The tiger replaces the lion as King of the Beasts in cultures of eastern Asia,[97] representing royalty, fearlessness and wrath.[98] Its forehead has a marking which resembles the Chinese character 王, which means "king"; consequently, many cartoon depictions of tigers in China and Korea are drawn with 王 on their forehead.[citation needed]


Strength and fearlessness are going to be sorely needed this year. Economic calamity has gripped the entire developed world, and those with the foresight to see beyond blatant government/banker propaganda claim that we are already in Depression [1][2].

Meanwhile, those who know are frantically accumulating gold and silver;, the true currencies of the ages. China grumbles and the Fed begins its hyperinflationary campaign.

Many things have changed in my life, personally and professionally. Consequently, I hope to bring a more nuanced approach to my blogging.

I am officially a Father's Rights Advocate, and our newborn son has brought much joy to my House. Now I can understand the full heartlessness and brutality of our Matriarchal system. Now I can fully comprehend why Men are willing to go through hell and high water to challenge the awesome might of the fiat financed feminist machine.

Don't misunderstand though: Men's Rights and Fathers Rights are two aspects of One Whole. Trying to separate one group from the other is nothing more than a divide and conquer tactic that saps our strength and blunts our effectiveness. We should be supporting each other regardless of our parental status, as men everywhere hold on for dear life against the last gasps of the Political Feminist Juggernaut.

And make no mistake: the feminists have powerful friends in Washington D.C. these days. N.O.W. and their cohorts are getting a crap-ton of political payback for supporting the present Administration and Congressional majority in their rise to power [3][4][5] .

While I still stick with my thesis that feminism will soon collapse (along with our debt based economic system), I also believe that Men need to do the smart thing and lay low, stay single, stay childless, and get the hell out of the way of the rabid, insane 1000 pound Matriarchal Gorilla that is intent on rending hapless males to shreds before it expires from exhaustion, mad cow disease, and complete irrelevance.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I must inform my readers that I have deleted some posts of a highly political nature (for the moment). I have a very sensitive political position. More importantly, I work for a great group of people whom have been very good to me and obviously have no idea about my Men's Rights Activities.

My fear is that unfriendly individuals could use some of my highly inflammatory political postings to embarrass my superiors. This, for me, is a less than desirable outcome, and I have a positive duty to protect my benefactors from such an ugly scenario so long as I remain in their employ.

I am a political independent with strong free enterprise, libertarian leanings. I am a member of neither major political party, and I intend to remain independent. Going forward, however, I will not single out specific politicians or parties for criticism. When I want to criticize unfair, oppressive, and idiotic government policies, I will simply state, "the Government..." and leave it at that.

Feminism, and the harpies that promote it, on the other hand, are fair game.

While my reluctance to target specific individuals might be a little hard to understand for some, please understand that I have very good reasons for this change in policy, and at some point in the future, I will not be encumbered with the obligations I carry now.

With all that aside...

It's time to take out the feminist trash, and combat the ever increasing tide of Matriarchal propaganda.

Gyokko.

8 comments:

Keoni Galt said...

Good to see you at it again, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're back.

Kirigakure said...

Thanks gents... it's good to be back!

Gyo.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, bro... I really gotta catch up on your blog.

Matter of fact, I gotta catch up with all of the MRA blogs.

Kirigakure said...

Tba!

Good to holla at you once again.

As far as catching up... I have to do that myself. After all, there's more to life than Men's Rights alone...

Anonymous said...

Agreed brother.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEWBORN SON!

Kirigakure said...

Sayo!

I'm honored that you've stopped by.

It is good to be back indeed. And, risks and legal liabilities aside, looking into the eyes of your firstborn son makes all the drama worthwhile... and makes it more important than ever that I stand up and speak out.