Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ty Andros: Thrill Ride!

Be sure to check out parts II and III of this very insightful series. A must read in these troubled times!

Also, before I embark on my hiatus...

Be sure to support Presidential Candidate Ron Paul!

With CFR stooges dropping out left and right, Paul is in striking distance. But in order to compete with the Media Clowns, he will need moolah in the bank and footsoldiers on the ground in order to spread the message of freedom and prosperity.

Aiight??

It's worth the fight, worth the expense, and worth the risk. Because frankly, this is our last chance to save this Republic.

And that's real.

Time for me to go out into the cold. But fear not, I will be back, blogging my little heart out in due season.

Trust NO ONE. Question EVERYTHING.

God bless.

Toku and family.

No comments: