Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pro Family Rally!

Courtesy of the Brilliant David Usher:

August 18th this year will mark the launch of the Marriage Reform Movement in America. I have spent the past four years building networks of individuals and organizations who are sick and tired of entitled governmental destruction of marriage.

Advocates from many kinds of religious and secular organizations will be speaking at the rally. Veterans, children’s rights, women’s rights, men’s rights, attorneys, counselors, Catholics, Protestants, and other religious leaders will be setting forth reform social policy agenda that promises to end the divorce and illegitimacy revolutions, most child problems, and a wide array of costly social problems draining our federal budget and saddling the taxpayer.

The organizers have not released the speakers list yet. The one thing I am permitted to mention (besides the fact that I am speaking) is that we will have an NFL Super Bowl Champ there.

There is a very impressive list of speakers to be announced soon. I can say this: all the best and brightest advocates I know will be there. In 19 years of activism, and of all the events ever held in Washington over the years, I can honestly say that this is the first one I have felt was worth attending.

Robb McKenzie and Rob Pedersen will be arriving after a 700-mile “Equal Parenting”[i] bicycle trek that has been covered by Fox News, Human Events, Phyllis Schlafly, and a string of other media locations. Children Need Both Parents[ii] will be there...


Check out the rest.

I am glad to see this event move forward, and I wish success to all those involved.

The time has come for our issues to come to the forefront, as there will be no future for this society unless the decline of the family unit is halted and reversed.

Good luck guys!

Kumogakure.

3 comments:

Outcast Superstar said...

Hi Kumogakure

This is a little off topic but I thought you may want to know I just launched a website and forum.

www.happybachelors.com

http://happybachelors.proboards102.com/

Kirigakure said...

Right on Super,

I will add you to the hall of fame!

Take it easy.

Unknown said...

Hi Kumogakure,

Please go through www.498a.org, it is very comprehensive and brings out the men's family issues.