Monday, June 18, 2007

Congratulations...


To the Formula One driver representing the United Kingdom,

Lewis Hamilton!

Yep, your friend Kumogakure had the pleasure of attending this year's United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis, Indiana!

And I have to say, I met some very interesting people at the event, including the two U.K. Expats that sat next to my young wife and I. I wanted to ask them if they knew anything about MGTOW, but of course, there's a time and a place for everything.

Hopefully Hamilton (who looks like some of my relatives incidentally) will be on top of his game and avoid getting married like the plague! I can just imagine all the feminasties in the UK that would love to take advantage of the very generous divorce laws there.

Another thing, I was glad to see that there was ample evidence of Old Skool Nationalism... in between the Flag Waving Brits, the Ultra-Serious-Pokerface having Japanese, the Fosters-Australian-For-Beer Drinking Aussies, the Football-Hooligan-like Polish Cheering Squadron, and me wearing my full size American flag around my shoulders and waving it around like a Gang-Member-Representin' Superman, it's safe to say that the death of healthy love of country hasn't happened quite yet.

As a matter of fact, even though the totalitarian powers that be are attempting to squelch the national identities of the people out of existence, I would predict that Patriotism for your country, wherever hood you're from, will make a monster comeback.

While Hamilton might be the next Tiger Woods of Formula One, Kumogakure plans on being the Tiger Woods of Anti-Feminism!! And who knows? You might see me out on the track next year representing the Ford Pinto-Yugo all star race team!

All in all, not a bad day's work for the kidd... and if your nice, I might post some of my pics from the event!

Have a cold one for me,

Kumogakure of Team Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


p.s. For the meaning of this symbol, click here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just one thing to say...BASTARD!

Heheh, seriously though, congrats man. Better share those damned pics!

Anonymous said...

damn man. I'm a lil' jealous. I've always been a racing fan and I've always wanted to go to an event- ESSPECIALLY NASCAR. I live in Florida and I always pass the Daytona 500 but I've never been there. One day I will.

I agree on your point about patriotism. Although nationalism can have its negative element, it is absolutely necessary to prevent a world government.

I would definitely love to see the pics, but you gotta be cautious. I don't any gray suits knocking on your door afterwards on account of them finally IDing the owner of this blog. But of course, that's your call.

It would've been interesting the replies of the expats on MGTOW. If they are smart enougn to expat I imagine they were smart enough to at least have full knowledge of the dangers of marriage.

Kirigakure said...

Gents,

It was an awesome experience... highly recommended!

TBA,

It's ok, the pics will be tastefully done! :P

Seriously... if the boys in grey are really reading our blogs, and we have to assume they are, then I am quite sure they have a dossier on me already!

I don't worry about that too much... because I know that leos (law enforcement officers) hate feminism as much as we do. I haven't done many posts to this effect yet, but I personally know of several officers who are being totally violated by SEVERAL child support/no fault divorce type scenarios, and they fully know that Domestic Violence is a purely political enterprise.

So long as we MRAs don't totally alienate them, I am quite sure that we can bring the rank and file cop over to our team quite easily!